Friday, September 28, 2007

BAD NIGHT TO GOOD NIGHT - Mrs. LE

Dr. KIP REDICK
RSTD 337
LE, KIM-CHI
Date: September 27, 2007


BAD NIGHT TO GOOD NIGHT

Oh my old lady! Oh my old lady! This is Mrs. LE; I am close to seventy years old. I am very interested in going to school.
Some nights I could not sleep well because I did not pass the test well. Some nights I woke up around 2:00AM then I could not fall back to sleep again because some of my readings are still behind or home works are not finished. Then I asked myself: “Why do I have to go to school? Then I answered: “I am interested in building up my knowledge in many ways”. After that I did my home works, and I read the books. I am very happy reading some stories that I have always wanted to know. Now I can read the books. For example: In the book “Original Visions – The Religions of Oral Peoples” from Macmillan, I knew about: Nature and Society, The Sacred, Myth, Ritual etc…Some of the tradition of some countries such as: South Australian Tradition, North Australian, Central Australian etc…, and some of Olmec religion, Mayan religion, Aztec religion, Incan religion, Maori religion etc…also some of native of the Far North, native of the Eastern Woodlands, native of the Plains, native of the Northwest, and native of the Southwest etc…
Finally, the bad night turned out a very good night and I continued learning.



.

No comments: