Monday, November 22, 2010

Atheist

Ben Moore-Atheists-
I read a very interesting article about how Michael Dowd believed that atheists are the wisdom for the religions of the world to succeed. He described how science has proven things throughout time how the world came to be. That God is just a word of reality and for religion to prosper it has to aquire these scientific findings as belief so that the religion can survive. I believ it is all a crock, but that is my opinion. I feel that some stories in Bible are har to relate to modern times as he says in his article, but there are also a lot that we can learn and gain wisedom from. I believe if we as a religion were to take this article into consideration and do it we would fall apart. The foundation would be gone and there would be nothing left to believe in, in regards to God and Jesus.

No comments: