Sunday, November 21, 2010

Supremacy

Ben Moore-Who is Supreme?-
Today I went a nd listened to my Father's sermon. It was on who is supreme in your life? He preached on how we live our lives day to day following our on decisions. That we don't intially look to our higher being for the judgement on our decisions. It made me wonder in my life, espically as a college student, how I tend not to pay attention to my higher being while I make decisions in my day to day life. I never really realized how much I don't pay attention to my supreme being till today. Throughout my college career I can say that I have really acted as the supreme being in my life, but today that all changed. So I now I wonder how many of you have based your life's decisions on your own personal benefit and how many of you actually put God or your higher being as supreme in your life?

No comments: