Saturday, December 11, 2010

Elizabeth Dean- outside reading reflection

After reading, Little Women, written by, unknown, it helped me to understand what an influence my family has been in my life. My mother is a strong woman, that has spent my life teaching and molding me in ways that weren't always clear to me. My father has been surrounded by three (very strong) women...that in itself tells you a lot about him. My sister and I are best friends, we can tell each other anything (and believe me, we do) and never pass judgement on one another. We all play an important role and we all are very different... but our differences and our roles help mold our family into a beautiful rock solid foundation. I know I can go to my mother (or father) with any problem, story, event and get the understanding, laugh, advice, that I need.

No comments: