Friday, December 3, 2010

Reflection Pj Leegan

The documentary made by “Lion King” was pretty cool. It seemed like a pretty real portrayal of the trail and what it would be like to walk it. Lion King seemed like a pretty down to earth guy and he was pretty comical during the whole movie. I liked how the movie even showed little aspects of the trail like the ice cream eating at the half-way point and that giant stack of pancakes that the one guy ate. It was also pretty cool to see the hiker’s emotions and how they fluctuated through different parts of the trail. My favorite part was when they reached the end. They all seemed so accomplished and deeply touched that their journey had come to an end. It made me think of a few “journeys” that I was very proud of after I accomplished them such has HS football and freshman year of college.

No comments: